Monday, February 17, 2020

Wow, that's hot.

Ok, I've done my part to support politically correct speech.

Lena, who I'm sure is a very nice person, who helps lost kittens and puppies, should fire her manager. 

Actress and left-wing activist Lena Dunham made her runway debut at London Fashion Week last week alongside traditional fashion models.
Lena Dunham, a vocal critic of President Donald Trump, walked in a show for the brand 16Arlington of which she has worn designs by in the recent past.
“It’s an adrenaline rush out there,” Dunham told Vogue of walking in the 16Arlington show. “I have to say, I think I was very coddled today—all of the girls were running and doing their quick changes, but people were there at every juncture telling me where to go, so I feel lucky about that.”
“It’s hard for me to imagine that I’m going to get a ton of job offers off the back of it, but it was a delight,” Dunham said.




17 comments:

  1. She is vegan? Man she must be able to eat more corn than a cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't support Ms. Dunham, but the first picture is not at the runway show. IT was this picture that prompted Ms. Dunham to look for an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job offers? For what? Modeling for orthopedic underwear? Incontinence panties?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They hire blimps now for runway gigs? Damn I could get my chance at being a Trans-women of off-color....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus, what a repugnant pig of a human being.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The show organizers should have gone with Jeff Dunham for those duds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she smells bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a blubber-butt myself, but I don't plan on going down the runway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another source of global warming, those thunder thighs rubbing together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm betting the music that accompanied her runway walk was "Baby Elephant Walk"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYu7c4Vkmp0

    ReplyDelete
  11. Regardless of the laughability of the whole situation, I have to wonder how many of those mean remarks come from guys who are either fat-asses or butt-ugly themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The point isn't that a unattractive woman made a fool of herself at a fashion show [1]. The goal of Dunham, and her ilk, is to destroy the idea of objective standards, the idea of beauty, and the value of truth. When a bottle of urine that's sat a week in the sun has the same value as pure water, or a magnum of Billecart-Salmon rose, then they've convinced you that everything "depends on your perspective" and there is no objective truth.

    Why do the progs do this? My guess is because so many of them secretly see themselves as hideous (regardless of whether they are actually ugly), hate themselves, and hate the world that they think has rejected them.

    [1] as to "high fashion", I never understood why anyone cares about the ideas and opinions of generally deviant, and often flamboyantly homosexual, men on what women should look like. And the female fashion critics? Image search on "Lynn Yeager". Go ahead. I dare you. (It's not that she's remarkably plain, it's what she's deliberately done to her appearance.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up "Lynn Yeager". She is that useless elite that thinks Melania Trump is ugly. I think all of the mirrors in Ms. Yeagers house must be shattered.

      Delete
  13. Miss Manatee 2020.

    Maybe Lane Bryant needs a spokesmodel.
    Or Save The Whales.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely one of the least classy women on the planet; and she gets a platform for her rabid hate. She should take that energy and hit the gym.

    ReplyDelete