Monday, February 17, 2014

Ok, the real thing this time

 For entertainment, I rummaged through some old picture albums from, I dunno, the early 80's and late 70's. The oldest daughter apparently has never seen these, and copied some of them on her ipad and combined my old photos with some recent ones, to compare and contrast the old with the new.

I think this can be summarized as "the more things change, the more they stay the same."

And, I also think we can put to rest the rumors that the boy is the milkman's kid.



5 comments:

  1. I believe the girl on the right in the top picture is the one who just went to college, correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct. The neighbor girl was getting married and so she was home this last Saturday to attend the festivities. The three of them all got together and had fun mugging for the camera.

      It creeped out the kids that I looked so much like the boy when I was about his age, so long ago.

      Delete
  2. You look familiar.Have you ever lived in Ga?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Ha-ha It's really your clone. Geez...couldn't look more alike. The Lad definitely has your sense of humor and wit too. I want to see some side by side photos of Jen and Kat now. K.

    ReplyDelete