Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Why are journalists such boobs when they get around a gun.

My God, watch this guy.  He's not using the sights, which probably doesn't matter since he's grimacing so severely.  He's not holding the stock against his shoulder, and he doesn't have a firm grip on the gun, as it's bouncing around like crazy.  He's leaning way back like he's intimidated by it and the idea of recoil. I also see some poor trigger discipline.  Jeez.  Snatch that rifle away from him before he hurts himself or someone else.

9 comments:

  1. I can't believe what a dork the GENERAL is, let alone the ignorant "journalist."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. I don't think anyone gave the journalist much of an instruction, or he didn't listen.

      Delete
  2. How can these guys not mind that they look like such sissies? Total lack of self-respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dad is a general. His dad was a colonel. His dad was a sheriff. This is just embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe the dorkiness and emotions displayed are genuine. I also believe that their intended effect on the great un-washed is---Ewww! OMG! Danger Will Robison! Run! Ban!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd pay to watch them shoot my Mosin-Nagant. Whatever it cost, it'd be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. most journalists i personally know don't need to be around a gun in order to be a bood. i believe its genetics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly a limp-wristed-Flamer, e.g., a lib-tard demorat. OMG! it's so scary and I can't even fit it in my purse!

    ReplyDelete