Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Good guy with an AR-15 stops bad guy with a knife.

From Fox 8:
Dave Thomas saw the suspect attack another person inside his apartment building in Oswego Township on Monday. Thomas said he went inside and got his rifle before ordering the suspect to stop.
“I poked my head out the door. There was a pool of blood, blood was everywhere in the hall. There was still a confrontation going on, there were about three or four people involved at this point,” Thomas told the station. “So I ran back into my house and grabbed my AR-15. I grabbed the AR-15 over my handgun — bigger gun, I think a little more of an intimidation factor. Definitely played a part in him actually stopping.”
Even better? No shots were fired, which is exactly what you’d want in a situation like this. The perp gave up when he saw the rifle.

3 comments:

  1. A prog would rather that a dozen people die of their knife wounds to prove the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually happens quite often, but it doesn't fit the narrative- so these stories never appear on the big MSM #FakeMedia outlets.

    The Appalatian School of Law shooting some years ago had headlines all over the media saying that the murderer was "taken down" or "tackled" by heroic students there. Yeah, they were heroic- but they got their guns from their cars and got the drop on the bad guy. Otherwise they'd have been part of the (much larger) death toll!

    Lately I'm at the point that I don't believe anything that comes from the "news," as most of it's not true.

    ReplyDelete