Friday, December 14, 2018

Pictures from around the place

Mrs. CW likes corned beef hash for breakfast, so I made this for the both of us this morning.  Not politically correct food, but tasty and filling.


This is my shaving rig for the week in LA.  I was in the mood for apple scent, I guess.


I noticed these dried peppers from the garden this morning, and I crushed one of them up in the hash. This stash should last well into next year.


It might rain later today so I think my next job will be to set up a nice fire in the fireplace before the drops start falling. 

7 comments:

  1. Not politically correct food? What does that even mean>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i'm curious, too. i don't understand.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Mrs. CW said my first comment wasn't PC. Therefore, I'm modifying it as follows:

      Corned beef hash isn't PC because:
      1 It's not government approved healthy food
      2. It has absolutely no kale, arugula or quinoa
      3. It's tasty, cheap and filling
      4. It's so cheap, there's no need to go to the government and ask them to give it to you at someone else's expense.

      Delete
  2. Mrs. CW and me would get along very well. I too love hash, it's what not for breakfast... I enjoy it for dinner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my favorite breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete