Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Education Series of 1896


Were I President, I'd order that the one, five, ten and twenty adopt these exactly, with a new design in the same style for the twenty.  Perhaps instead of Fulton and Morse, I'd put a dramatic view of our new class of aircraft carrier.  Another reverse could replace Grant and Sheridan with Norman Borlaug  and perhaps Jonas Salk or Kelly Johnson, or even a politically incorrect John Moses Browning.

So much fun, and such a better currency.






3 comments:

  1. How about a five spot with an SR-71 Blackbird blazing across the bill with the motto "In God We Trust, All others Pay Cash" ? I could get behind that idea......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I am elected, consider it done.

      Delete
    2. Or "In God we Trust, All Others we Monitor".

      Delete