Thursday, June 8, 2017

One man fights back against the Muslims, and actually drives them away. Imagine if we all would stand against them?

“Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the p*** out of these b******s’.”
“I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall’.
Millwall is an East London football club whose team is known as the Lions. One of the terrorists was reportedly wearing an Arsenal shirt.
“I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back.
“I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much.
“It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.
“I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment