Thursday, January 2, 2020

Castro's boy, Justin Trudeau has been vacationing in Costa Rica since Dec. 20th. No wife, no kids, and buying a giant bag of booze. Get back to work, slacker!



And what, he doesn't have people to make the booze run for him?  Did all the other globalists he's partying with say, "Hey, we're almost out of alcohol, tell that kid Justin to go get us some more?"

I guess he didn't think anyone would recognize him in whiteface.

Trump should secretly begin talks with the western provinces to join up with the states.  Once the Greenlanders see that, they'll figure, "Why not us too"

3 comments:

  1. Canada is full of really good people. If they wanted to be in the United States, they would say so. I haven't heard that sentiment last time I was there. What I did hear was the Quebec residents state that they don't want to be with the rest of Canada and would rather become another province of la belle France. That doesn't necessarily mean the rest of Canada want's to be part and parcel of the U.S., no sir.
    Still, it is a thought. I am certain that the democrats would like it, but so far I have not asked my good Canadian friends about how they feel towards democrats. I don't care to get shot at by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm pretty sure Canadians - even the ones out west - want to stay Canadians, all I ask is that if you do come over, please don't bring all of those American actors/actresses/singers/celebrities that took refuge up there. We don't want them back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. What kind of guy takes a vacation abroad without his family over Christmas? Weird, if true.

    ReplyDelete