Monday, March 6, 2017

CNN Airs 'Spy Cam' Footage Of Trump Oval Office Meeting



Is this not illegal?

What if instead of a spy camera, it had been a long range sniper rifle?  Or a spy camera from a hostile foreign power?

Complete speculation on CNN's part about what went on, except that Bannon pointed his finger at something.  Talk about fake news!  Man, if this is in any way illegal to do, I'd sic the police on CNN if I were Trump. Even if it isn't, does this not support Trump's claim that he is spied on?  That CNN is slime?  Trump can totally use this against CNN, and I can't believe that the stooges at that network don't see that.

Hat tip: Zero Hedge


2 comments:

  1. The real conversation...
    Bannon: How DARE you order my birthday cake with PEANUTS in the ingredients! Don't you know I have an ALLERGY! You TRYING to KILL ME? Just CHECK with me next time FIRST...OK?

    Meanwhile, CNN is only serving to strengthen our resolve. And as to the sniper danger, I imagine those windows are comprised of multilayer ballistic glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post

    This story of Donald Trump being wiretap could sum up a lot of the stuff we have been blogging since the Edward Snowden days

    Trump’s Allegations of Wiretapping - tracking
    http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2017/03/trumps-allegations-of-wiretapping.html

    ReplyDelete