Two year complete frame off restoration completed in 2012.
Three time winner of best truck award at the California Power Wagon Rally.
Bottom to top upgrades-
- Refurbished and re-arched leaf springs
- 4.89 highway gears front and back.
- New locking hubs
- New brake lines and hoses
- Fuel tank cleaned and lined
- New fuel line
- All running gear-axles,transmission,transfer case restored with new bushings and seals.
- 5 new tires with tubes and flaps
- Engine completely rebuilt by Hap's Machine Of Paso Robles California
- New exhaust
All gauges work.
Voltage reducer on fuel gauge.
Original electric wiper motors with voltage reducers mounted in A pillars.
New headliner kit installed from Vintage Power Wagons
New bed boards (solid oak)
All new glass and weather stripping
Original winch restored with new seals and cable
New PPG 2 stage paint in 2011. Some small chips in expected places.