Thursday, September 10, 2026

Old stoves are cool

 


6 comments:

  1. Looks a lot like mine from the 60s. I guess we're both old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks, keep your electric. Took care of 240 apartments, all electric.
    Those oven elements would burn out at the worst possible times, people would be screaming & begging for help. Thanksgiving, Christmas - I kept a dozen of oven elements on hand just for that time of year. We use GAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love an old enamel wood stove / oven in a little wood shack in the woods

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction, old gas stoves are cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aint none of em worth a damm if they are cool. need to be hot to work. so there !

      Delete
  5. Used to have a half ton stove from the 40s with pilot lights that burned 24/7. Awesome old stove. It stayed with the place when we moved as I had moved it once and swore never again.

    ReplyDelete