And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
A pretty girl in an old pickup, a pretty girl in a newer pickup with a dog, a pretty girl in a Corvette, a pretty girl in a jeep and a pretty girl camping on the beach in Washington state! Another fine Friday collection! Thank you CW...
That Chevy van is almost exactly like mine except I have no side or rear windows,just the 2 doors and front have glass,tis a awesome vehicle and a long term(life)project!
There's nothing that gets my attention like the contrast between a sunny foreground and dark sky background. Maybe it's the impending violence where nature does its thing but I love those pics and wish I was there.
Fine selection this week. Happy Weekend
ReplyDeleteA pretty girl in an old pickup, a pretty girl in a newer pickup with a dog, a pretty girl in a Corvette, a pretty girl in a jeep and a pretty girl camping on the beach in Washington state!
ReplyDeleteAnother fine Friday collection! Thank you CW...
The woman in the Corvette is breathtaking...
ReplyDeleteThe woman in the Corvette is breathtaking...
ReplyDeleteThat Chevy van is almost exactly like mine except I have no side or rear windows,just the 2 doors and front have glass,tis a awesome vehicle and a long term(life)project!
ReplyDeleteLife just wouldn't be as fun without our vehicles.
ReplyDeleteWonder what's the story about the road in #15.
ReplyDeleteGoogle Lens had the answer, It's in the mid-east, the road it there for when they get around to putting buildings there.
DeleteOpen road, open creek. Good set
ReplyDeleteTGIF
There's nothing that gets my attention like the contrast between a sunny foreground and dark sky background. Maybe it's the impending violence where nature does its thing but I love those pics and wish I was there.
ReplyDelete