And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
He will blame the car wash, the manufacturer of the car wash system, and everyone in between, including the soap supplier.... and eventually get a settlement from their insurance.
I owned a car was once, Every time I thought I had seen the epitome of stupid, another car wash customer plumbed yet a deeper depths of idiocy.
Ooh, I remember back in the day having to take off my cell phone antenna before going through the car wash. Forgot it a few times but never left the door or windows open.
What a maroon.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the signs at the entrance meant by: "Stay inside your vehicle"???
ReplyDeleteWould like to have been present when he explained this to the wife.
ReplyDeleteOr his insurance company.
DeleteFastest claim rejection in history
DeleteHe will blame the car wash, the manufacturer of the car wash system, and everyone in between, including the soap supplier.... and eventually get a settlement from their insurance.
ReplyDeleteI owned a car was once, Every time I thought I had seen the epitome of stupid, another car wash customer plumbed yet a deeper depths of idiocy.
Ooh, I remember back in the day having to take off my cell phone antenna before going through the car wash. Forgot it a few times but never left the door or windows open.
ReplyDeleteThose automatic car washes are for lazy people. Get out and spray wash.
ReplyDeleteYou can't fix stupid. I wonder how bad the DMV has gotten to pass such people.
ReplyDelete