And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
about a year ago bunch of bikers go by the house on the highway in front of the riding this style. watched em go by and just shook my head. they made it about 3/4 mile past and then 2 of them crashed. they both died. sad.
A handy maneuver if the front tire goes flat
ReplyDeleteI had a rear blowout at 70 mph on the freeway and it was all I could do to save it.
Deletelong ago, got the scars to prove it
ReplyDeleteshovel & broom detail - stand by!
ReplyDeleteCan you say 'oil starvation' children?
ReplyDeleteAl_in_Ottawa
And that drive chain? Way too loose and floppy.
ReplyDeleteJust cruisin for a bruisin. Don't ask me how I know. You'll think I was stupid then or maybe learned my lesson..
ReplyDeleteSaw some bozo doing that on the expressway the other day. He was wearing a t shirt, shorts, and sandals.
ReplyDeleteWhen I had my first 250cc Yamaha I did that early once but not again. I learned quick to not be stupid.
ReplyDeleteabout a year ago bunch of bikers go by the house on the highway in front of the riding this style. watched em go by and just shook my head. they made it about 3/4 mile past and then 2 of them crashed. they both died. sad.
ReplyDelete