Friday, July 17, 2026

 


7 comments:

  1. Any body else wonder about make up ?

    Like, do women need it to be attractive, should men wear it, what happens if a girl doesn't wear it, does she stand out, become more attractive because of standing out, should men refuse to mix with people disguising their faces/cleavage, are they really secret agents, is all this making their lips resemble labia majora the right thing to do, why are we men so easily fooled, shouldn't a girl's intelligence be more important, why does make up affect me so, are we SURE they are not off world aliens here to increase the population making harvesting more economical ?

    I wonder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy, it comes down to primal instincts. A pretty woman is easy to look at. The attractive women photos here get the most replies. I did not become attracted to my wife due to her intellect. She was fit, feminine with beautiful eyes. When I further found she was Christian and had strong family ties then that pretty much sealed the deal. Her ability to do calculus, or other never came into the equation. All good sir!

      Delete