And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I like the buttered lobster role better. I think they are over rated. I prefer a blackened Mahi Mahi or crispy flounder sandwich. A fish sandwich at lunch sounds like a plan.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNo seafood for me but you can enjoy.
DeleteThey cost about $30+ each, fires and cole slaw $40+
DeleteOh my, YES PLEASE!
ReplyDeletenevaaah had the pleasure much less opportunity to nosh on one. One of these days.....nom-nom-nom.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Maine Lobster Festival!
ReplyDeletehttps://mainelobsterfestival.com/
FREE ADMISSION EVERY DAY! July 29-Aug. 2, 2026
(wife & and had planned on attending, then we had our well pump / pressure tank fail, there went the money we had set aside.)
Curse the luck! Or, as the song goes, "if it weren't for bad I wouldn't have no luck at all..."
Deletelose the bread and hand me a spoon
ReplyDeleteSuch a toothsome delicacy barely reigns supreme.
ReplyDeleteI like the buttered lobster role better. I think they are over rated. I prefer a blackened Mahi Mahi or crispy flounder sandwich. A fish sandwich at lunch sounds like a plan.
ReplyDelete