Friday, July 17, 2026

Friday Open Road

 

























13 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I keep going back to the woman and the dog looking off into the distance. Maybe it's the perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. It’s her ass. Let’s all be honest.

      SFC D

      Delete
    2. same
      waitin for daddy to come home

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful Friday Open Road photo essay. Yea!!!

    Interesting enough, I lingered on the image of the back of the woman (who has a lovely butt) and her dog looking down perhaps the longest driveway that I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its amazing how many series 1 and2 land rover that are shown in their element covered in crap , considering they are 50 years old .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The newest Series 1 (as in today's excellent Friday Open Road) is now 68 years old. Mind you, how much of it is original is another matter!

      Delete
  4. Another great collection! Dogs, pickups, jeeps, girls and even a VW camper on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....on the (wrong side of) the road!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prolly down under. Looks like eucalyptus trees

      Delete
  6. Actually saw a VW Beetle this week, should have sent in a picture for Open Road

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the news from Gumboot Lake?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I'll say it! "I like the one with the dog."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep seeing people in older vehicles driving in the surf. Salt water kills old iron. Makes me cringe every time

    ReplyDelete