Thursday, August 20, 2026

Wild Woman - I like her




 

9 comments:

  1. Just once I'd like to see a movie where live ammo is used, or nearly enough live ammo such that chick's wrists and arms (and dude's) actually respond to real recoil. I know, I know, movies (most of them anyway), have strict standard practices for firearms handling on movie sets.

    If not that, they're actors. Why can't they act like it's real ammo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When actors try to imitate the effects of recoil, it’s so painfully inaccurate that they might as well just fire the blanks and we all deal with unrealistic physics in movies.

      Delete
    2. That, and they never need to reload, good guys always hit their mark with one shot kills - bad guys seldom hit anything but walls & corners, barely missing the good guys, occasionally scoring a flesh wound on the upper arm.

      She's got some kind of super-duper easy rack, recoil-less-gun. Notice the guns muzzle doesn't even rise, nor does she blink but once for multiple shots.

      Where's that gun actually pointing, 5' into the ground in front of her? She sure isn't aiming at anything, & hitting it everytime!

      Delete
    3. Ask Alec Baldwin about live ammo on the movie set.

      Delete
  2. Looks like someone who got straight Ds in high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOR THE WIN!!! JAJAAJJAJJAA!! - Snakepit

      Delete
    2. I'm sure she got plenty of D from the directors and casting agents early in her career too.
      I can't tell if this is Amy Schumer or not. If yes, she really should have gotten her uncle Chuck to take her to the range. I've seen pics of how much that man loves shooting a TEC-9.

      Delete
  3. hollywood does not specialize in reality. gonna just have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of you who think red headed women will steal your soul. This is proof that they may also kill you dead.

    ReplyDelete