Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Just Honk

 


12 comments:

  1. I honk, therefore I honk.

    You can call me honk, everyone else does.

    Vote for Honk
    He's the honk for you.

    If elected, I promise two honks in every honk.

    Do ya wanna honk
    under the moonlight
    Honk me baby, honk me tight
    Oh baby, do ya wanna honk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you wanna honk! (Yeah!)
      Do you wanna honk! (Yeah!)
      Do you want to honk me there, where?
      (apologies to Joan Jett)

      Delete
  2. It’s a honkin’ Vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goetz von BerlichingenAugust 19, 2026 at 8:04 AM

    Looks like some Honkie owns that car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks a bit like some limp wrist libtard who has a massive case of TDS and even more overblown self-importance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You havin' a bad day, John? Maybe you need to do some honkin.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Annie 9:42, I am having a great day. I just have a major problem with idiots who treat their cars like their bodies and put $hit all over them to announce how "cool" they are. I am a STFU and drive person. No need to display your mental imbalances to the rest of the world. Honk! Honk! Honk!!!

      Delete
    2. Come on man. Chill. The world's is like the runaway train in "Unstoppable", but ain't no heroes to stop it. This is minor.

      Delete
  6. This is too much reading for a bumpersticker. This is the kind of thing you take a photo of then read later. Also getting towards crazy-person levels of text mix&matching here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get close enough to read it, then rear-end
    em. Honk first, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honk if you're horny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the only thing my bride has blown in years, honk,honk !

    ReplyDelete