Saturday, August 29, 2026

Hahahaha! Never do business with a crazy woman.

 


18 comments:

  1. Tatted women = crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tattoos were already a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found crazy in high school. It was like a drug. I was fortunately dumped when I was 19. It took a few years to get over that. The next one I have been with for 45 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of ink = no brains or class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the TV show "Castle:" Richard Castle: "Let me tell you something about crazy people. The sex is unbelievable."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the distant past, I had one or two "crazy" bed partners. The sex was good but the "crazy" was not worth it.

      Delete
  6. crazy and ugly,,, bad combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least AOC has a rack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. there's crazy then there's kragee ... this lady is definitely the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She must be crazy like a fox because Rihanna´s, (pictured here), net worth is over a billon dollars

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep the money, I want my peace and sanity. Crazy is for someone else to deal with. - Snakepit

    ReplyDelete
  11. "MEDS? I DON'T NEED NO STINKING MEDS!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. crazy is OK if they don't know where you live or work or hang out. crazy has private detective skills

    ReplyDelete
  13. And don’t Ever let them run your country!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think she's some singer (sarc) Seen her before and, yup looks ok, but I believe pretty scary sans makeup.

    ReplyDelete