And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
My Go Bag was mil issue OD green. Actually there were two. One has sleeping bag, poncho, woobie, tent stakes, soft hammock, and partially loaded ruck sack. The other was a pocket transit, 2 sets of camo, 7 days of underclothes/socks, extra boots, shave kit with towels/shower sandals, loaded LBE, plate carrier w/ plates, PT92AF holster, M9 mag holder loaded, M4 mag holder loaded, spare customized AR-15 upper w/ drop in trigger, and a large bag of jerky and sunflower seeds. They would throw in new boots, knife, multi-tool, gloves, eye and hearing protection. There is also a bag of hot pork rinds on top. The pork rinds stops any inspection of the bag in muslime countries.
I have lived 6 months jumping out to a site with this setup. There were replenishments but this is what I had when I jumped out when I was in Joint Services and I have a variation of it now 30 years later.
My Go Bag was mil issue OD green. Actually there were two. One has sleeping bag, poncho, woobie, tent stakes, soft hammock, and partially loaded ruck sack. The other was a pocket transit, 2 sets of camo, 7 days of underclothes/socks, extra boots, shave kit with towels/shower sandals, loaded LBE, plate carrier w/ plates, PT92AF holster, M9 mag holder loaded, M4 mag holder loaded, spare customized AR-15 upper w/ drop in trigger, and a large bag of jerky and sunflower seeds. They would throw in new boots, knife, multi-tool, gloves, eye and hearing protection. There is also a bag of hot pork rinds on top. The pork rinds stops any inspection of the bag in muslime countries.
ReplyDeleteI have lived 6 months jumping out to a site with this setup. There were replenishments but this is what I had when I jumped out when I was in Joint Services and I have a variation of it now 30 years later.