And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Well, thank you, very generous. I will take the one on the right..
ReplyDeleteleft
ReplyDeleteThe middle. Why not.
ReplyDeleteDid you know early picks were made of horn or turtle she’ll? They are mostly made from cellulose nitrate today. They burn wonderfully.
ReplyDeleteI already have a 1960s era Gibson lap steel guitar, so I’ll take the resonator guitar on the right, please and thank you.
ReplyDeleteNo 4-strings. I played base but have not played in over 30 years. I like having some sensitivity in my fingertips and my rhythm sucked.
ReplyDelete