Saturday, May 5, 2012

You all might have noticed that the blog was down this morning.  I have no idea really what happened, except that in the middle of posting, Blogger suddenly took the site down and left me with a notation that they were purging blogs that hadn't had any activity recently.  Since that wasn't my case, I attempted to find a contact number to talk to someone, but there isn't one (that I could find, anyway).

I was so confused and frustrated that I decided that the best course of action was to go outside and mow the lawn, and come back later and see what could be done with a fresh look.

Finally, after a good solid mow, I got back online and figured a way to have them call me with an automated access number, which ultimately got the blog back up.

I still have no idea why they suddenly took the blog down, or why I got an inactivity notice.  At least if it happens again I will have a better idea of what to do.  Very strange indeed.

I wonder if I ought to consider moving the blog to Wordpress?

2 comments:

  1. I hear a lot of people talking about making the Wordpress move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, sure glad I didn't put my 401k in here!!

    ReplyDelete