Sunday, February 12, 2012

Every once in a while a man has to prove that he still has the skills to put together a traditional breakfast, in order to keep his "man card" up to date and current.     This morning I received notice from the better half that I might want to make something for the family, so I got out the old Griswold cast iron skillet and made a manly breakfast for everyone.  Here is my portion: three eggs with cheddar cheese and Yucateco hot sauce, and some tasty bacon.  

I'm golden with the family this morning. My status as a hairy chested manly man is safe.

3 comments:

  1. Not just looks, it was. One thing I love about weekends is the time to do stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya :) I made a nice batch of scrambled eggs with cayenne pepper :)

    It was a cold walk!

    ReplyDelete