Monday, September 14, 2026

Combination of luck and skill

 


5 comments:

  1. The driver of the van (with the big rear window) was thinking, . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd rather be lucky than good 'if you're good others around you can effect too many variables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now on an interstate near you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wife and I were driving south on I-95 in Maine a few years back. Really nasty, messy and windy snow storm. I glanced over to the northbound lanes and there was an 18 wheeler - absolutely 90 degrees - sliding at speed - in traffic. Covered the lanes. Only saw it for a couple of seconds but I got light on the pedal damn quick. I hope no damage or injuries but..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Russian video from a few years ago. 3 axle trailer. No obvious reason for the stupid van in front to stop like that.

    ReplyDelete