Monday, August 17, 2026

 


26 comments:

  1. Bangladeshi woman. Evidently an Indo-European-native (Dravidian) mixture. She’s actually quite beautiful, once you get past the discordant skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this one of the 170 children at the Tayyebeh primary school that trump murdered in his moronic war in Iran? I'll bet she deserved it because of her skin color right MAGA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you lost your child bride.

      Delete
    2. Remember Obama wiping out an entire wedding party with a bomb? The world is full of bad decisions and evil consequences

      Delete
    3. Yes, you’ve caught onto our plan to remove all brown people from the earth and replace them with lily white specimens of aryan perfection. We got the idea from Margaret Sanger. Putz.

      SFC D

      Delete
    4. Ok, I see your English comprehension is poor. Murder is the wrong word here. Murder a deliberate act. In war, bombing a building we thought was a legitimate target (military headquarters) that turns out to have a new purpose (girls school) that the intelligence folks missed. Because the US had reason to believe (mistakenly) that it was a military target, next to a bunch of other military targets (IRGC Navy headquarters), the attack was a mistake, not a deliberate act. 'War is Hell', as US General Sherman is often quoted as saying.

      The difference in responses is telling. US bombed a school that use to be a military headquarters. US said 'we think an Iranian air defense missile rocket fell on the school. Then they investigated and found that it was a US bomb on the wrong target. The US government is sorrowful and apologetic, as they should be.

      Iran attacks civilians, or sends its allies (Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis) to attack civilians, and is proud of it. That's murder.

      Delete
    5. I hit publish too fast. Anonymous August 17, 2026 at 10:12 AM was me.

      Delete
  3. She's actually quite beautiful. The eyes seal it. The smile would be interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she the one that was featured years back on Nat'l Geographic cover? Still NO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. That child bride (probably) was photographed decades later and didn't age well--definite hard life wore her down.

      Dan Kurt

      Delete
  5. I have never seen a nose ring make a woman look better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not the same girl as the one on the nat geo cover all those years ago. Needs a bath, but I'd still have her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexander’s army passed this way, and left some blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is certainly attractive. Every country has its beauty. Every country has its ugliness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, interesting.. you look at that, and at the very least, her face is striking. Probably extremely poor, lives in a tent in the desert I'm guessing?
    What would happen if you flew her to America for 2 months, brought her to a salon, gave her some clothes, soap, shampoo, a hairstylist, makeup... What would her thoughts be at seeing America and the women here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would think "let me out of this madhouse."

      Delete
  10. She has the thousand yard stare. Must be from being forced to be married at age 9.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a man, man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this may have been the woman on the cover of National Geographic magazine (maybe) 20 years ago. I could have been longer ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that it matters but the above is me. I don't know why it did not automatically publish my name.

      Delete
  13. dark skin and light eyes is an exotic combination

    ReplyDelete
  14. She can buy Dude a beer. But I bet he wouldn't drink it with her.

    ReplyDelete