Friday, August 14, 2026

Baggy/Stretchy

 


17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. … And the colored girls go
      Do-do-do, do-do, do-do-do
      Do, do-do, do-do, do-do-do

      Delete
    2. ".....hey babe, take a walk on the wild side" Lou Reed. Sing this song when you got bad drunk. Steve_in_Ottawa

      Delete
  2. I'd buy her a Colt 45

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few things prettier than a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks just fine to me but I would not want to TRY to run my fingers through her hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could get lost in that hair and find my way out a day or two later, a huge smile on my face, too

      Delete
  5. Did she get any on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's room for 2 in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baggy, stretchy, and homeless, is no way to go through life, son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hair must be difficult to deal with. Nice face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's sitting in front of the Post Office building in Luckenbach, TX.
    You know... with Waylon, Willie, and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The real work boots make it an honest picture!

    ReplyDelete