Thursday, July 16, 2026

 


Indiana Jones: Complete Collection (5-Film set) Raiders of the Lost Ark / Temple of Doom / Last Crusade / Kingdom of the Crystal Skull / Dial of Destiny)


Commission Earned


6 comments:

  1. I really like #1 and #3. Film #4 is sort of OK, bringing back Karen Allen is interesting and she’s not whiny. I never watch #2 anymore, and #5 is meh. Your mileage may vary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Rob. I'll take it without woke-girl boss number 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indiana Jones & ROTLA was the first VHS tape I ever rented when they became available, in 1983. Of course, one had to rent the bulky VHS player also. Fun memories.

    Bayouwulf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the first one in a theater ten times during the year it ran, I have not made it thru the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First 3, best 3. Honorable mention to Young Indiana Jones, trying to stick Henry Jr. into so many early 20th century historical events.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last 2 (ok, 3) were really honestly truly so shitty, I'd never buy the 5-pack.

    ReplyDelete