Thursday, July 16, 2026

City Hall, Bamberg, Germany

 


11 comments:

  1. Home of the Rauchbier. And formerly the home of 173rd Airborne's 4/319th Airborne Field Artillery Regiment (Warner Barracks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete with ancient redneck addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had to have a really wet basement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beats the hell out of Bamberg, SC, a real armpit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I wonder if the citizens would burn it to the ground before they'd let the Godless goat humpers convert it.

      Delete
    2. Well, the German government converted Warner Barracks (just outside of Bamberg) into a "refugee" compound. Our old rec center is now a mosque and I'd hate to think what those goat f8ckers did to it....

      Delete
  6. Went to visit the Bamberg Cathedral while in Germany with the First Infantry
    Division Reforger war games in 1970. Beautiful!
    Bubbarust

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spent 2 years at Warner Barracks 80-82

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was with the 188th General Dispensary, 77-79.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smoked Beer in town. An acquired taste.

    ReplyDelete