Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Artistry in Stairs

 


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, but potentially a tripping hazard. Can't wait to see the comments on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concur with the tripping risk, smooth finish is also a risk, doesn't go with the decor at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd better be stone sober before attempting to use those crazy stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta be AI…ah .!!!……to trip and fall, let me count the ways ………starting with coming in the front door and tripping over the first step…

    ReplyDelete
  5. …and what’s up with all the outlet covers almost at every step.. ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might be motion sensors to turn on each stair's lighting, although that would be odd from my electrical engineering point of view.

      Other than that, I have no idea.

      Delete
    2. Just a guess, but you'd need a box somewhere to connect the understep lighting (BTW, yeah, they're certainly LED lights, but how do you change the lights when they inevitably go out?).

      But I agree: Those cover plates do distract from the stairs.

      azlibertarian

      Delete
  6. It's artistic and a functional staircase.

    Tripping hazard? Every staircase is a Tripping hazard. Iron circular staircases is even worse.

    Plenty of shiny clearcoat finishes are used in stores and public buildings that are rated Non-Slip.

    Michael the anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six comments, five of which are negative. What a crew here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, amazing craftsmanship. I’d hesitate to walk on it because I’d be afraid I’d scratch it. And yes, I guarantee I’d fall down that work of art.

    SFC D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could they add a water feature. A waterfall perhaps cascading dpwn onw side of the steps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't see a handrail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somebody forgot, "form follows function."

    ReplyDelete
  12. More AI slop.
    If you don't trip with the first step when you open the door and somehow manage to go up all the steps without a handrail or tripping on the irregular steps then you reach the top of the stairs and realize that there is no way to leave these stairs. They forgot the top landing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Same finish as used on gym floors?

    ReplyDelete