And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Muzzle velocity for the 250 gr. round nose flat head is 750 fps. I shoot this round and can attest. https://www.black-hills.com/shop/cowboy-ammo/45-colt/
bird head
ReplyDeleteShort-Fat-Slow still reliably delivers the mail.
ReplyDeleteNot those pussy cowboy rounds, 650 FPS is pretty anemic. Though no one likes getting hit with 240 grains of lead at even those weak velocities.
ReplyDeleteMuzzle velocity for the 250 gr. round nose flat head is 750 fps. I shoot this round and can attest.
Deletehttps://www.black-hills.com/shop/cowboy-ammo/45-colt/
Pearl handles, gun of a "New Orleans Pimp". According to someone I heard.
ReplyDeleteHope those are soft cast bullets.
ReplyDelete