And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Definitely a Twin Otter, with full flaps and max rpm selected. With full flaps selected a Twin Otter will climb with the nose pointed downward. Al_in_Ottawa
I can see the runway. He is on final. The cockpit looks like a Twin Otter.
ReplyDeleteIt is. That runway is huge for the Otter. Now quarter mile viz..... No thank you.
DeleteDefinitely a Twin Otter, with full flaps and max rpm selected. With full flaps selected a Twin Otter will climb with the nose pointed downward.
DeleteAl_in_Ottawa
Get it right the first time. (the only time)
ReplyDeletethese days I can barely parallel park...always admire such multi-tasking
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun to me!! (Old C-130 pilot.)
ReplyDeleteLukla, Nepal. I flew in and out in 1999.
ReplyDelete