And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
heat from a woodstove is the best ever. in the past I used propane, oil both hot water and hot air ( it sucked ) and now I have 2 wood stoves in the house. one in the basement that runs most of the time below 50 and one in the living room that i fire up when it gets below 20 around here. not that I run it very much when compared to the basement stove. most days if it 30 or so outside, it a nice 74-75 inside. nice even warmth thru out the house. the only sometimes cold spot is near the door the dogs go in and out from. that stove shown above is for cooking too. wish I had one of those really. I remember my Grandmother cooking on such a stove when I was a kid.
equally so, someone to fire up the beast
ReplyDeleteIs that a tuxedo cat skin rug lol
ReplyDeleteheat from a woodstove is the best ever. in the past I used propane, oil both hot water and hot air ( it sucked ) and now I have 2 wood stoves in the house. one in the basement that runs most of the time below 50 and one in the living room that i fire up when it gets below 20 around here. not that I run it very much when compared to the basement stove. most days if it 30 or so outside, it a nice 74-75 inside. nice even warmth thru out the house. the only sometimes cold spot is near the door the dogs go in and out from. that stove shown above is for cooking too.
ReplyDeletewish I had one of those really. I remember my Grandmother cooking on such a stove when I was a kid.