And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I wonder if that's an old PG&E rig. They used to have a lot of Power Wagons in the '60s with spotlights or the rooves that were used by trouble shooters when looking for the source of power outages.
I would gladly own that over anthying made in the last 20 years
ReplyDeleteNice truck, one you can be proud to own, your old lady snuggling up to you, oh yeah buddy.
ReplyDeleteSun roof cut out.
ReplyDeletemissing headliner
DeleteFine,I'll bite,where and how much?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if that's an old PG&E rig. They used to have a lot of Power Wagons in the '60s with spotlights or the rooves that were used by trouble shooters when looking for the source of power outages.
ReplyDeleteI can hear the sound of those doors slamming shut. It's a sound I'll never forget.
ReplyDeleteChrysler screwed the pooch when they went from that 318 to the new version.
ReplyDeleteEverything you need, and nothing you don't.
ReplyDelete