Wednesday, September 9, 2026

The world's largest cruise ship, the Oasis of the Seas, enters Venice, Italy.

 


15 comments:

  1. I would describe it as 'eclipses Venice'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if a spaceship landed on Earth and is about to dock....

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Aboard! Be the first in your neighborhood to get the next Pandemic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Oasis belongs to Royal Caribbean, and looking at their website Venice (port of Ravenna) is one of the destinations.
    Al_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ravenna is 65 miles south of Venice.

      Delete
  5. Looks like freaking Battlestar Galactica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fake. The positioning of the buildings is not reality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read that Venice no long allows cruise ships to dock at Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imagine the norovirus loose on that barge, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Either way it is a big mofo and as big as it is......the peeps in it will overwhelm the whole area like rats.....no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't live in the city for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cruise ships are no different then cities and large crowds. They should be avoided at all costs.

    ReplyDelete