And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Her shooting that would look like the guys shooting the Boys .55 caliber anti tank rifle in WWI. Fire, crawl back to the original shooting position, fire, crawl back.....
had a chance to get one of those back in the early 1990's for cheap. like under 2 grand. I passed on it as I thought what the hell would I ever use it for. kind of wished I had bought it for the last 25 years now. same deal with a M1 tommy gun for 4500 back then. should have bought it as well. not one of my better choices I made in life.
Her shooting that would look like the guys shooting the Boys .55 caliber anti tank rifle in WWI. Fire, crawl back to the original shooting position, fire, crawl back.....
ReplyDeleteBig Guns.
ReplyDeletehad a chance to get one of those back in the early 1990's for cheap. like under 2 grand. I passed on it as I thought what the hell would I ever use it for.
ReplyDeletekind of wished I had bought it for the last 25 years now.
same deal with a M1 tommy gun for 4500 back then. should have bought it as well.
not one of my better choices I made in life.
Buying it is one thing, keeping it fed with ammo is another.
DeleteDefinitely a long shot.......
ReplyDeleteBlonds always have more fun. Big gun girl right there.
ReplyDelete