And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Vinny: Ms. Vito, you're supposed to be some kinda expert in automobiles, is that correct? Is that correct? Judge Haller: Would you please answer the counselor's question? Lisa: No, I hate him. Vinny: Your Honor, may I ask your permission to treat Ms Veto as a hostile witness? Mona Lisa: You think I'm hostile now? Wait till you see me tonight. Judge Haller: Do you two know each other? Vinny: Yeah, she's my fiancée. Judge Haller: Well, that would certainly explain the hostility.
young Marisa
ReplyDeleteStunning
ReplyDeleteGreat smile. I think she had a short role on the soap opera As the World Turns.
ReplyDeleteVinny: Ms. Vito, you're supposed to be some kinda expert in automobiles, is that correct? Is that correct?
ReplyDeleteJudge Haller: Would you please answer the counselor's question?
Lisa: No, I hate him.
Vinny: Your Honor, may I ask your permission to treat Ms Veto as a hostile witness?
Mona Lisa: You think I'm hostile now? Wait till you see me tonight.
Judge Haller: Do you two know each other?
Vinny: Yeah, she's my fiancée.
Judge Haller: Well, that would certainly explain the hostility.
Great scene. I had the hots for Ms.Mona Lisa Vito.
Delete“Yeah, you blend.” Her and Pesci, perfectly cast.
ReplyDeleteHer role half naked in the wrestler--Dam
ReplyDeleteSHE was the only reason to watch "A Different World." Fell in love with her then and kept seeking her out ever since. The Wrestler was too much.....
ReplyDeleteLeft-wing wacko. You guys can have her.
ReplyDeleteHow kind of you!
ReplyDeleteI have loved and adored Marissa Tumi from the day that she appeared on the silver screen.
ReplyDeleteNow that's one classic 80's beauty/hot babe. Nothing like big hair, it was just the sexiest style.
ReplyDeleteno question; Baby Phat
ReplyDeleteOne of those unforgettable faces.
ReplyDelete