And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Have one similar to that. Extremely warm, as in can’t wear it inside kinda warm. Bottom half of you could probably freeze solid and break off while your deodorant struggled to keep up with the volume of pit sweat.
I don't want to be anywhere that I need fleece lined clothes. I will differ to shorts and flip-flops.
ReplyDeleteHave one similar to that. Extremely warm, as in can’t wear it inside kinda warm. Bottom half of you could probably freeze solid and break off while your deodorant struggled to keep up with the volume of pit sweat.
ReplyDelete