And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Saturday, September 19, 2026
Nicest Studebaker I've seen in a long time. I'd drive that.
My neighbor has one, cherry red & immaculate. Parked it at Walmart & someone stole the tail gate, way out in the middle of the parking lot. Never heard that man cuss before.
My neighbor has one, cherry red & immaculate. Parked it at Walmart & someone stole the tail gate, way out in the middle of the parking lot. Never heard that man cuss before.
ReplyDeleteTailgate thief should be hung from the nearest tree
DeleteWalmart has cameras. Wouldn't be hard to catch the thief.
DeleteWhen I was a kid, Dad bought a Studebaker pickup truck, promptly titled by my big sister as "The Stupid-baker".
ReplyDeleteLipstick on a pig. But on the positive side, I still like ugly trucks.
ReplyDeleteBubbarust
Great old marque. Nice to see it.
ReplyDeleteWide whitewalls just don't look right on a pickem-up truck.
ReplyDeleteAgreed
DeleteI recommend the Studebaker Museum in South Bend, Indiana. They even have the Studebaker coach that carried the Lincolns to Ford's Theater.
ReplyDelete