Monday, September 21, 2026

Feeling a little like this today

 




12 comments:

  1. You're not the only one, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen quite a few of these old codgers riding Harleys on the open road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saruman, "I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude has seen things

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can remember when we finally got rid of all the carbon based fuels... now I can enjoy my thirtyish birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have chosen... poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an Orthodox monk. Sharp eyes in that man’s head.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I was feeling a bit Saint Paisios today. O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Former Hell's Angel, note the skull cap & leather jacket, he's 95yrs old now, still got the awesome beard. Probably in a 'good mood' for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bringout you dead...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me, Monday at 5:01pm

    ReplyDelete