Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Excellent Living Space


 

7 comments:

  1. That is stunning.
    I hope it’s not AI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I'd like to see the rest of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the proper title for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful but my dogs and grandkids would be jumping into the pond. And I see too many things that would send them to the emergency room.

    Still beautiful but my little farm pond gets the jumpers.

    Thanks CW

    Michael the anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be fun at parties Mike

      Rest of the anonymous’

      Delete
    2. I have to agree, it's an odd reaction to a fine looking back yard!

      Delete
  5. Having lived THAT CLOSE to water, we suffered with MOLD, so bad our fiber glass boat turned green & black in a month. We have a duck pond 70' from the house, the ducks love it, so does the garden when we scoop it out, Duck-enhanced-dirt, makes those veggies grow!

    ReplyDelete