And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
In 2026. Women like this beauty are few and far between so I guess we'll have to settle for the mainstream tattooed, pierced, pink/blue haired fatso Karens.
C.W., I apologize for this being off topic but does anyone now why Bustednuckles is off line? I've been on vacation and haven't been able to get his site since coming back.
Great looking gal with a nice arse, multi million dollar farm rigs and sponsors out there on the prairie. Maybe top of the heap of YouTube farm chicks.
Laura Farms
ReplyDeleteShe and her husband are hardworking and smart. And she hasn’t seen a tool yet that she is afraid to use.
ReplyDeleteI wish them luck.
Jim from down the Bayou
In 2026. Women like this beauty are few and far between so I guess we'll have to settle for the mainstream tattooed, pierced, pink/blue haired fatso Karens.
ReplyDeleteSadly, yes. Real wife material is getting rarer by the day.
DeleteC.W., I apologize for this being off topic but does anyone now why Bustednuckles
ReplyDeleteis off line? I've been on vacation and haven't been able to get his site since
coming back.
I'm in the dark. Anyone know?
Deletehttps://theferalirishman.blogspot.com/2026/09/update-from-phil-over-at-bustednuckles.html?m=1
DeleteTechnical problems
DeleteBeen watching Laura Farms since she started, she posts a new video on Fridays, guess their kinda busy.
ReplyDeleteOne time I sent her some pics of the Laura Farms decals on my John Deere E-140 riding lawn mower. She loved it!
DeleteGreat looking gal with a nice arse, multi million dollar farm rigs and sponsors out there on the prairie. Maybe top of the heap of YouTube farm chicks.
ReplyDelete