Wednesday, September 16, 2026

 


12 comments:

  1. :::cuts slice of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota you can see thru:::::: "That'll be $50, please!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And 590 Euros ($US 677) for the whole ham, all 7.5 kg of it (16.5 lb) at El Corte Inglese in Spain.

      https://www.elcorteingles.es/club-del-gourmet/A45608754-estuche-con-jamon-de-bellota-100-iberico-encinares-del-sur-los-pedroches/?stype=typeahead_keywords_3_multi

      Delete
  2. Just prepare it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll call it day and be content with a home cured ham from Franklin County Virginia. In a pinch, I'll shop around in Henry County.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you're talking! (From Pittsylvania Co., Virginia)
      To go along with that, there's a little Mountain Dew!

      Delete
  4. Produce aside, three things some farmers in Franklin County are noted for; sausage, hams, and lekker. So some say.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shine capitol of the world, Franklin Co., Virginia.

      Delete
  5. I'll take a country ham from the south, Ohio Holmes county swiss cheese and a Pack of Little Kings Cream Ale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa Danelli is beyond outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With some cantalope or Tuscan melon… sabe delicioso!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks more like Prosciutto di Parma with Parmigiano Reggiano and some Brunello di Montalcino...

    ReplyDelete