Thursday, September 10, 2026

 


15 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, and watching the ice crystals rise to the top when you bought it at the machine on a blazing hot humid Alabama day just before you took your first sip…..awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh yes...and when it was made with REAL cane sugar, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! I still buy them once in awhile for a treat. We have a few varieties available in Canada.
    - macxcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. it still is. i only drink Cokes in the 8oz glass bottles. yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink pop, but I do know beer is way better in bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some was better made with SUGAR rather than the diabetes-causing High Fructose Corn Syrup. That happened to coincide with glass bottles so maybe that's what people really remember. But the feel of a cold glass bottle on the lips was certainly nicer than the thin plastic rim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...missed the typo. Soda was better...

      Delete
  7. Yup. All drinks are better in bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coke bottles had the city that they were first used inbossed on the bottom.
    We used to bet the cost of the coke on which was the greatest distance away.
    Enjoyed many a free coke. Miss those bottles. I agree the real sugar was way better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried drinking coke in cans after not having it in decades and practically gagged.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only buy Coke bottled in Mexico. Comes in glass bottles and made with cane sugar. Definite taste difference, and healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pop was better; not sure of this soda stuff you mention

    ReplyDelete