Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Tuesday Weld

 


24 comments:

  1. b.b.but it's Wednesday, not Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As seen on "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched that all the time as a kid. That show as well as Our Miss Brooks. Good times. Wasn't a big Tuesday fan.

      Delete
    2. I had a big crush on her back when I was a kid watching "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis".

      Delete
  3. Assuming you can’t have both (curses!), do you prefer Tuesday Weld or Susan Dey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How 'bout Tuesday Weld vs. Wednesday Addams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Wednesday or last Wednesday?

      Delete
    2. Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go With Friday On Saturday Night?

      Delete
    3. Anywhere she wanted

      Delete
  5. I'm seeing no examples of stick welding, wire welding, nor tig welding.
    It's already been noted that it isn't Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looked a little different in the movie Falling Down. And that was around 30 years ago now.

    Gather ye rose-buds as ye may

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have posted pictures of this house before I think, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vVToLhtsEM

    ReplyDelete
  8. She loves to limbo, that much is clear
    She's got the right dynamic for the new frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, a fellow Dannie..... You beat me to it!

      Delete
    2. Introduce me to that big blonde!

      Delete
  9. Old joke - If Tuesday Weld married Don January she'd be Tuesday January 1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She and Yvette Mimieux, always had a cute, innocent sexiness about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Claudine Longet, although in Claudine's case... not so innocent.

      Delete


    2. Longet put lead in Spider. Yeah, NO.

      Delete
  11. I thought Tuesday was bolt and Wednesday was weld? Guess they changed the damn schedule again.

    ReplyDelete