And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Some of them are taller than that and I've heard them called a "Pila" in South Texas I guess because they look like big batteries. Max Stalling wrote and recorded a really great song about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8GO_aU5h_k
Typically only 3 or 4 feet but sometimes they stack them and make a tall cylinder. The windmill keeps the tank full and a float valve arrangement feeds a watering trough.
That’s a watering hole for critters.
ReplyDeletejust dunna whiz in the pool - critters still need to drink.
ReplyDeleteWhat's a little cow spit when you're sizzling hot?
ReplyDeleteSome of them are taller than that and I've heard them called a "Pila" in South Texas I guess because they look like big batteries. Max Stalling wrote and recorded a really great song about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8GO_aU5h_k
ReplyDeleteHow deep are those precast concrete water holes?
ReplyDeleteTypically only 3 or 4 feet but sometimes they stack them and make a tall cylinder. The windmill keeps the tank full and a float valve arrangement feeds a watering trough.
DeleteThat's a 25-foot ladder
ReplyDelete