Monday, August 24, 2026

Ray Gun Madness. Set phasers to "Deep Fat Fry!"







 

9 comments:

  1. Maybe you could shoot the waskally wabbit with a way gun.
    I admit that I choose my Casio watch because it had "Atomic" in the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never worked for Marvin the Martian and he was smarter than Fudd.

      Delete
  2. A squirt gun we had as kids among them.
    The sounds those made was awesome, in kids space wars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that I had the one with the 888 on the side when I was a kid back in the 50's.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  4. As cheesy as rockets and ray-gun retro-futurism was, at least it had hope for humanity. Better than out post-modern, post-industrial cyberpunk dystopia of Current Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure I had the water pistol version

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if the so-called "American Socialist Democrats" will attempt to deploy the communist version?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have saved all of my boxtops: one Atomic Blaster please.

    ReplyDelete