Thursday, August 20, 2026

Puss smells something good

 


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Also has healing powers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through a pretty rough time some years ago, and while we don't have access to guns in the country I live, times were when if we had things would have been different maybe.
      But a cat adopted me, pretty much by persistence and force, and I had to look after it and that basically made me carry on.
      A year later I was back to my normal self, now, many years later, I try and repay the Cat Gods as much as I can, I have a four here under my roof, and I build shelters for the homeless ones, every night I drive out, rain or moonshine, and feed the furry things that no one wants.
      Costs money to buy the cat food, so I had to rein in my drinking some to balance the books.
      Anyhow, yes, they certainly have healing powers.

      Delete
  2. Typically, I say the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that an old broke junked toilet bowl?

    ReplyDelete