Friday, August 14, 2026

Cool

 


10 comments:

  1. That's cute but pretty impractical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s the adjective that popped into my mind also. Just don’t take it outside in the wind..

      Delete
  2. I had a sterno stove for heating C rations when I was in the service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty impractical until you don't have anything else, its the first morning after everything has gone to hell, and you want, no need a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet hookup for minimalist camping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I gave up camping after returning from Vietnam in February 1969, it does not affect me one way or the other.

      Delete
  5. You usually have links to all manner of cool gear. Why nothing for this? I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to UNITO STORE for a look. it was a limited edition creation priced at $160 but it's sold out.

    ReplyDelete