And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
A while back I subscribed to the theory 'Don't drink anything unless it's brown'. Which kinda means Laphroaig, Oban or Bowmore....and maybe Dalwhinnie. Just picked up a bottle of the Oban 14 year old while I could still afford it. Will share it with friends. Steve_in_Ottawa
You all know me, I'm an ai skeptic, I don't like fake. This looks real, she looks real. I'd be thrilled to be in that scene and being the recipient of that smile. For some unknowable reason I trust this one more than Miss Wrinklenose below.
A while back I subscribed to the theory 'Don't drink anything unless it's brown'. Which kinda means Laphroaig, Oban or Bowmore....and maybe Dalwhinnie. Just picked up a bottle of the Oban 14 year old while I could still afford it. Will share it with friends. Steve_in_Ottawa
ReplyDeleteYes, please.
ReplyDeleteIs she old enough to serve it?
ReplyDeleteToo young.
ReplyDeleteHand looks ghastly. As much as I dislike the AI boors this one is odd.
ReplyDeleteI don't know man. Looks fit and feminine to me. Maybe we all see too many chubbies. - Snakepit
DeleteA few more of those drinks and I'll look pretty good to her.
ReplyDeleteDemon Hands. AI was soooo close.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a pterodactyl claw. AI for sure.
DeleteThat lower belly fat bulge is a little off-putting. I mean, really, an AI babe should not have that. Are you listening, Grok, Chat-whatever et al?
ReplyDeleteYes, we are listening, we disagree, your terminator will arrive soon.
DeleteCosmos. From time to time I enjoy them made with white cranberry juice. More manly that way.- HA
ReplyDeleteA very young looking Asian or Hispanic beauty...
ReplyDeleteYou all know me, I'm an ai skeptic, I don't like fake. This looks real, she looks real. I'd be thrilled to be in that scene and being the recipient of that smile. For some unknowable reason I trust this one more than Miss Wrinklenose below.
ReplyDeleteYes, please
ReplyDeleteno waste time, she knows what she's got.
ReplyDeleteAs the Canadian band, The Monks, once commented in a song, "Nice legs, shame about the face."
ReplyDeleteThe old comment would have been: "Nice legs ... butter face."
DeleteThe comeback was "Yeah. But her face is ugly"
now I remember; New Year's Eve 1966, SLF USS Iwo Jima, Olongapo City
ReplyDeleteFunny, I was think something similar, same ship only a couple of years later.
DeleteAnd that is how I woke up in a tub of ice missing a kidney.
ReplyDelete